As a Councilmember and Mayor I’ve worked to deliver REAL results to Foster CIty residents. My goal is to continue this important work.
- Offered over $500,000 in grants and support to small businesses
during the pandemic.
- Adopted the Foster City’s first minimum wage ordinance.
- Generated a general fund surplus in last four fiscal years, identifying
new revenue sources to address the projected structural deficit.
- Kept levee improvements project on track and on budget, securing
approx. $1M federal grant alleviating taxpayer burden while addressing sea-level rise.
- Prioritized our waterways with a dredging plan to clean sedimentation and other contaminants.
- Invested in the community’s recreation center rebuild, approving
a budget of $55M.
- Approved automated license plate readers, resulting in a 50% drop in reported vehicle thefts from 2020-2022.
- Implemented a no left turn pilot on E. Hillside Blvd. & installed permanent, dynamic signage, winning APWA Silicon Valley’s 2022
- Recruited key leadership positions including new City Attorney, Parks and Recreation Director, and City Manager.